OUR TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Our Maritech Services division offers in-house marine surveying and investigation services, conducted by vastly experienced marine and engineer surveyors.
Our skillset encompasses among others, supervision of newbuilding projects, technical superintendence of ships in dry-docks and repair yards, qualities which give this company an edge over many other surveying companies operating in the Eastern Africa and the greater Western Indian Ocean Region.
We conduct a range of surveys, investigations, interventions and allied support services as an integral part of our P&I Club Correspondence as listed below.
Cargo Related Surveys
- Containerized and Ro-Ro Cargo Damage Surveys.
- Pre-shipment Cargo Condition Surveys.
- Cargo Outturn Discharge Survey including Tallying.
- General Cargo Damage Surveys.
- Dry Bulk and Liquid Bulk Cargo Damage/Shortage Survey.
- Project Cargo and Military Cargo Surveys.
- Survey of Steel Products.
- Draft Surveys.
- Ullage Surveys.
Vessel Related Surveys
- On-Hire/Off-Hire Vessel Condition Surveys.
- Pre-Purchase Vessel Condition Surveys.
- Pre-Insurance Vessel Condition Surveys.
- Ship Damage Surveys after accident.
- Vessel Grounding Surveys.
- Bunker Surveys.
- Marine Warranty Surveys.
- Flag State Safety Inspections and Audit.
- Hull & Machinery Surveys.
- Pre-loading Tank/Hold Cleanliness Inspections.